Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bienvenue!

I have been holding onto this domain name for awhile now, pondering the possibility of keeping a small style blog, but it never really came to be. That is, until I was introduced to Polyvore through the ModCloth "Style it & Win it" contest. And suddenly a whole new world opened up to me!
I had tried taking photos of outfits that I liked in the hopes that I would remember them when I wanted to wear them again. But a lack of decent places to take pictures, the usual morning rush, and lack of motivation made that idea futile. But the a-freakin'-mazing Polyvore site has opened up a whole new way for me to keep track of outfits and stay inspired with the clothes that I have (and not always feel the need to go out and buy more when I am feeling uninspired).
So here, I hope to continue to build and develop my own personal style (I am all about individuality!), find new ideas from others, and maybe even inspire a few other people to find their style.
Happy reading and happy styling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment