Friday, March 23, 2012

Cape Diem

Sometime back I got this awesome purple sweater cape from Anthropologie at a ridiculous sale price (I think I paid about $30 when the original pricetag read $200). I am an avid sale shopper who just waits for someone to ask me where I got an item so that I can tell them what a great deal I got! I think it is important to understand that style isn't about how much you spend or what brand names you buy - it is about being yourself and feeling good in what you wear, no matter if it is currently "in style" or not. Find what works for you - and you find a great deal, Seize the Sale!
Sadly I packed away this sweater (and the rest of my fall/winter wardrobe) yesterday to make room for my spring/summer wardrobe - even though it isn't fully spring here yet, I needed the change. But I know that I will be so excited come the fall to pull this beauty back out again!

Cape Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment